These are the terms and conditions you accept when hiring the hall.
- I/We agree to hire the hall for the activity agreed when the hall was originally booked.
- We agree that the hall will be left clean and tidy as found. Cleaning all surfaces/tables you have used and
hoovering the floor.
- All tables and chairs will be returned to the storage areas identified.
- Chairs must not be stacked more than 3 high, for the safety of all users.
- All doors to be closed and secured when leaving.
- Also, when leaving please ensure lights and taps are turned off.
- No smoking or vaping in the Hall.
- Noise levels: Disco and party noise is unavoidable, but please consider the local residents, complaints of extra
loud noise may result in future bookings being refused.
- The consumption of alcohol inside is allowed but must not be consumed outside or sold on the premises without the
appropriate license. Failure to comply may result in the booking being cancelled and you being asked to leave and no refund will be given.
- All rubbish must be taken away with you.
- Please show consideration to local residents by leaving quietly.
- You will be issued with a unique door code, it will allow you access for your booking period only, please
do not give your code to anyone else.
- Any items left in the storage areas are left at the owner’s risk.
- The Community Association reserves the right to charge for any additional cleaning, replacement or removal
of rubbish that is considered necessary over and above normal use.
- Please take every precaution possible to protect our floor from damage.
- Please do not move cupboards.
Safety (as no staff are on site)
In the event of any emergency it is the hirer’s responsibility for safety in the hall.
In the event of fire or any other emergency, the hirer must take responsibility for the evacuation of the hall if needed. The Fire assembly area is by the front gate.